Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Good Old Trips

Hey! It's Breanna again and I hope you guys like this smilebox slideshow. It's about the trips we have gone on, but anyway I would like to thank Tim for letting me interview him for my career fashion show, I was an orthapedic surgeon. There's a picture of me right before I go on stage, but I don't have my scrubs on though. I would also like to thank Gabby for giving me the awesome idea. Well I hope you guys will like this slideshow. But there's one picture of me and my friends with oatmeal on our faces I can't explain about that and that wasn't a trip my friends and I like to do funny things though. Well, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :) :] :}

Click to play our trips made by Bre
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Good job Breanna! We can't wait for you to come and visit! We are counting down the days!

Shelly said...

Emma and I are back. She came up to me asking to see Jasmine and Belle....

Unknown said...

Hi Taylor Family! You are all so grown up! I found your blog the other day when I was just surfing around. Just thought I'd drop a line to say HI!!!

Love,
Lindsey (Litke) Shaw

Heather S said...

Breanna...great slide shows!